Another set from the Perkeliling photoshoot, she was the first model my group shoot for that day. Not exactly my favourite set, probably coz it’s too early in the morning and I haven’t warm up yet.
1. 1/1000s, f/2.2, 50mm@ ISO200
2. 1/250s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
Next few shoots are our attempt at strobist. Looks like we still got a lot to learn on strobist. Two 580exII, one on camera as trigger and one off-camera and a 430ex was used. Since we don’t have any softbox the flash are a tad harsh.
3. 1/3200s, f/2.0, 50mm@ ISO200
4. 1/200s, f/7.1, 50mm@ ISO100
5. 1/500s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO100
The two shots below are my favourite. Background was purposely underexpose and the model was properly exposed using off-camera flash.
6. 1/1600s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO100
7. 1/2000s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO100
8. 1/800s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
Will post the final batch as soon as possible.