This is my first ever urban portrait shoot, all my previous portrait shoot are at park, which gets a bit boring to me sometimes. Joined an outing organized recently by a fellow photog at Perkeliling Flat area, the place makes for some interesting shots. The area we were shooting at was basically an abandon flat, which is quite dangerous actually, so it’s best to go there in group.
Location was choosen by the group of models we were shooting, the theme was “Mysterious beauty” but I am not even sure if the shots I took fit the theme. Anyway first set of the series is of Carol, I think this is the best set I have for the day shoot.
1. 1/2000s, f/2.2, 50mm@ ISO200
2. 1/500s, f/2.2, 50mm@ ISO200
3. 1/100s, f/2, 50mm@ ISO200
4. 1/500s, f/2.2, 50mm@ ISO200
5. 1/500s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
6. 1/125s, f/2, 50mm@ ISO200
7. 1/30s, f/3.2, 50mm@ ISO200
8. 1/40s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
9. 1/40s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
10. 1/80s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
11. 1/500s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
12. 1/100s, f/2.8, 50mm@ ISO200
13. 1/2000s, f/2.2, 50mm@ ISO200
All photos were taken using my EF 50mm f/1.4, a few of them using a make shift studio set up with multiple flash. For this set all the photos were purposely overexpose either during the shoot or during processing. I wanted it to have a sort of high key look to it.